To start the return process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return request is approved
- We do not offer free returns, £4.60 will be deducted from your original payment method for orders using the Collect + label provided.
- Should you wish to return using your own method please email firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return.
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 14 days of receipt of your shipment.
- They must be in original condition
- For clothing, unwashed and unworn
- In the original packaging with the tags.
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable!
Are there any charges for return?
- YES - UK orders using the Collect + label provided will be deducted £4.60 for the return. Or you can choose an aternative courier to return your items - prices will vary. Royal Mail Tracked Medium parcel costs start at around £5.30.
- If sending back to us using your own method, please remember to send your package by recorded delivery as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit to us.
- Should you wish to send to us using your own method please email email@example.com to start a return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- International Orders - we recomend that these are returned to us using a tracked service such as DHL Express, UPS or Fedex.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 21 working days.